Cabinet-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device is a kind of prefabricated, placed directly in the protective area, and a protective area is protected by one or several fire extinguishing devices. In the event of a fire, there is no need to go through many pipelines, and the fire is directly sprayed in the protective area. 根据结构形式可分为双瓶组和单瓶组灭火装置。 Cabinet-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device can be divided into two bottle group and single bottle group fire extinguishing device according to the structure. It has the characteristics of flexible and convenient installation, light movement, accurate and reliable work, and convenient operation and maintenance. It does not need to be equipped with a separate cylinder room.
Cabinet-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device is mainly suitable for electronic computer rooms, data processing centers, telecommunications and communication facilities, process control centers, expensive medical facilities, valuable industrial equipment, museums and art museums, libraries, archives, valuables warehouses, emergency power Fire protection for facilities, flammable liquid storage areas, clean workshops and other key places.
Nianhai Fire Fighting Co., Ltd. will share the installation and commissioning methods of cabinet-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing equipment from the preparation before installation, precautions during installation, and debugging after installation.
I. Preparation for construction
The construction unit shall strictly carry out the construction and installation in accordance with the design requirements. Before construction, the following issues shall be implemented.
1. Document preparation
(1) Whether the design and construction drawings, design instructions, and maintenance instructions for main components are complete;
(2) Whether the quality certification documents such as the certificate, inspection report of the fire extinguishing device are complete.
2. Inspection of parts and materials
(1) Appearance quality of each component;
(2) Check whether the specifications and models meet the requirements according to the nameplate;
(3) Check the pressure of the extinguishing agent bottle group. The pointer of the pressure gauge is normal in the green zone. The operation instructions are as follows:
Slowly loosen the pressure gauge switch by 0.5 to 1 turn counterclockwise. The pressure gauge pointer will swing to the last stop and the position reading will be the real-time pressure value inside the bottle group. After the test is completed, the pressure gauge switch must be tightened clockwise to prevent the pressure gauge from leaking due to long-term compression fatigue.
(4) Whether the electromagnetic type driving device and the pilot valve operate reliably.
2. Inspection of protective areas and fire extinguishing devices
(1) An alarm bell or sound and light alarm should be set in the protection area. When a fire occurs, the warning personnel should leave in time. Whether the location, size, flammable substances, performance of maintenance components, door and window settings, and opening conditions of the protective area are consistent with the design;
(2) Sound and light alarms should be set outside the protection zone, and it is recommended to arrange it above the lintel of the evacuation exit of the protection zone. Whether the location, ambient temperature, and carrying capacity of the fire extinguishing device meet the design requirements.
(3) The emergency start / stop button should be installed outside the door of the evacuation exit in the protective area for easy operation. The installation height is 1.5m from the ground. The emergency start / stop button has emergency start and emergency stop functions.
(4) If manual and automatic conversion devices are provided, they shall be located outside the door of the evacuation exit of the protective area for easy operation. The installation height shall be 1.5m from the center to the ground.
(5) The fire-extinguishing agent discharge indicator should be set at the entrance of the protective area. It is recommended to install it above the lintel. When the fire-extinguishing agent is released, the indicator light will be on.
Installation of cabinet heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device
1. Overall installation of cabinet
(1) When installing on site, the cabinet should be handled gently to prevent collision, vibration, upside-down and tilt.
(2) Place the cabinet at the location indicated by the design drawings of the gas fire extinguishing area of the protection zone. It is recommended that the back of the cabinet be installed as close to the wall of the protection zone as possible. When a single unit is used, the nozzles should be basically aligned with key protection equipment. Distribution, and ensure that the cabinet is stable without shaking and tilting, and it is fixed with expansion bolts.
(3) Sufficient operating space should be reserved so that the distance between the operating surface and the wall or two operating surfaces is not less than 1m.
2.Fire-extinguishing agent bottle group
(1) Put the fire extinguisher bottle group into the cabinet, unscrew the safety cap on the container valve, install the fire extinguishing agent delivery pipe and nozzles in order, and fix the fire extinguisher bottle group to the cabinet with a hoop. In order to ensure that The seal can be wrapped with raw material tape at the threaded connection. (Note: the electromagnetic drive unit will not be installed for the time being)
(2) The installation and commissioning of the double bottle cabinet machine is basically the same as the single bottle cabinet machine.
(3) The protective caps for misinjection are equipped at the factory to avoid safety accidents caused by the misinjection and discharge caused by various reasons during the transfer of the bottle group. Therefore, the bottle group should be installed before the pipeline is connected or the pipeline needs to be disconnected during maintenance inspection The protective cap and the removed protective cap should be carefully stored and stored.
3.Electromagnetic drive device
In order to ensure safety and prevent accidental spraying, the electromagnetic drive device should be installed after the system is qualified, and the safety pin should be pulled out for normal use. Install the electromagnetic driver on the bottle container valve (should be installed after ensuring that the commissioning is completed). If it is a double bottle group, install the electromagnetic driver on the valve of the active storage container and the pneumatic driver on the valve of the driven storage container.
Check the model, specifications and spraying direction one by one during installation, and install strictly according to the design requirements. The nozzle is installed in the nozzle hole in the upper part of the cabinet, the spray direction is outward, and the interior is fixed on the cabinet with a fastening nut.
5, pressure gauge
The pressure gauge is installed on the container valve pressure gauge interface, and the wrench is tightened.
6. Install the starting line of the double bottle group, and connect the valve of the driving bottle container with the pneumatic drive of the driven bottle. If the distance between the two bottle sets will cause the component to fail to install, you need to fine-tune the position of the two bottle sets. (Single bottle group does not have this operation)
7. Route the pressure annunciator and the electromagnetic driver's wiring from the cabinet through the reserved threading holes, and connect them with the automatic fire alarm controller or fire control center. Use protective sleeves to prevent damage to the wiring.
8. Check the installation and connection parts, and ensure that they are firmly fixed, the pipeline connection is well sealed, and the line connection is correct. At this point, the entire cabinet-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device has been installed.
The commissioning of the cabinet-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device shall be carried out after the associated detection, alarm and control systems have been commissioned. The installation and commissioning shall check the installed equipment and the quality of the installation, and check all safety measures to avoid accidental discharge caused by misoperation and ensure personnel safety. The simulated discharge test shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of Appendix E in GB50263-2007 "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems".
1.Electromagnetic driver startup test
Take off the electromagnetic driver, pull out the electromagnetic driver safety pin, turn on the test power (DC24V), and test whether the solenoid-operated brake knife works. After the test, the brake knife and the safety pin of the electromagnetic driver should be reset.
2.Storage pressure check
Turn the nut behind the pressure gauge counterclockwise until the pressure gauge displays (the pressure measuring channel is open). If the pointer is normal in the green area. After testing, remember to tighten the nut (close the pressure measurement channel) to avoid long-term pressure damage and leakage of the pressure gauge.
3.Feedback signal simulation
Short the two leads of the pressure annunciator to simulate the discharge feedback signal.
4. Debugging of automatic fire alarm controller
Carry out tests such as automatic start, electrical manual start, and mechanical emergency manual start. It shall meet the requirements of the Code for Construction and Acceptance of Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems.
5. After the commissioning is qualified, carefully install the electromagnetic driver on the valve of the fire extinguisher container, and install the pressure signal device on the corresponding interface of the high pressure hose, and connect it with the signal feedback line.
Nianhai Fire Fighting has a wealth of construction experience in the application of cabinet-type sevoflurane fire extinguishing devices, and has extensive experience in cabinet-type sevoflurane fire extinguishing devices from design, installation, and subsequent maintenance and debugging. 0512-67951790。 For details, please consult online customer service or call toll-free: 0512-67951790.
Nianhai Fire Fighting is a professional gas fire extinguishing system manufacturer. At present, the more mature solutions are sevoflurane gas fire extinguishing system, carbon dioxide fire extinguishing system, IG541 fire extinguishing system, ultra-fine dry powder fire extinguishing system, fire detection fire extinguishing system, etc. Since its establishment, the company has served 1000+ enterprises, and has established a set of standardized and process-oriented systems for gas fire extinguishing system solutions. Nianhai Fire Services has always served customers with a “renovation attitude for its own home”. Choose Nianhai Fire to make you feel more at ease!
[Responsible editor: Suzhou Nianhai Fire Protection Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved: http://kaakr.com Reprinted, please indicate the source and link]
Focus on providing fire protection solutions in key protective areas 0512-67951790