System composition :
Electrically controlled hanging heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device, gas fire extinguishing controller, fire detector, sound and light alarm, gas release indicator, emergency start and stop button, external power supply, etc. form a complete automatic gas fire extinguishing system
： Product features :
1. The gas fire controller is used to collect the signals detected by the detection elements to start the solenoid valve, which is stable, reliable and sensitive.
2. Environmental protection and safety, no harm to human body and precision equipment and other precious property.
3. Accurate and reliable work, short spray time and rapid fire extinguishing
4. Simple construction and installation, low engineering investment, and does not occupy the area of the protective area;
5. According to the special conditions of the place of use, a variety of choices can be made for the detection element.
： Use range :
、 B 、 C各类火灾，能安全有效地使用在无人或有人的场所 1. It is used to put out various fires of A , B , and C. It can be used safely and effectively in unmanned or manned places.
2.Suitable for places where no traces are left after the fire extinguishing agent is sprayed or it is difficult to clean the residue
3.Suitable for places containing valuables, priceless treasures, precious files, software and hardware
4. Particularly suitable for: fire protection of small protective areas such as communication base stations, computer rooms, power distribution rooms, etc.
类活泼金属及含有氧化剂、能自行分解的化合物和可燃固体物质的深位火灾 5.Not suitable for deep fires of Class D active metals and compounds containing oxidants, self-decomposable compounds and combustible solid substances
： System maintenance plan :
(1) Daily inspection of the appearance and pressure indication of the device by trained personnel every day.
(2) Check the pressure gauge at least once every quarter. After the pointer exceeds the green zone or after use, the manufacturer or the fire engineering unit that has been trained and qualified for professional installation shall be entrusted to perform maintenance.
(3) Weigh and inspect the fire extinguisher storage bottle once a year. If the weight of the storage bottle drops more than 5% of the total weight, the bottle must be refilled or replaced; perform an action test on the solenoid valve of the electromagnetic fire extinguishing device every year. Can only be used after passing the test.
(4) The storage bottle should be regularly inspected in accordance with relevant national standards such as the “Cylinder Safety Supervision Regulations” and can only be used after being qualified. If there is rust, the storage bottle should be treated for rust prevention. While checking the storage bottle, perform a hydraulic strength test on all valves as required.
(1) The gas fire extinguishing device must always be in good working condition, and the maintenance personnel must be specially trained. Any failure or damage to the fire extinguishing device must be repaired in time and detailed records should be made.
(2) After the gas fire extinguishing device is used (discharged), it shall be entrusted to the manufacturer or a fire station who has been trained to obtain a professional installation qualification for maintenance.
3. Staff training
(1) The user shall conduct strict and comprehensive training for all personnel who may be responsible for inspecting, using and maintaining the system.
(2) The company is responsible for providing technical services in terms of maintenance, inspection and personnel training. If necessary, you can contact us by mail.